Monday 6 August 2012

Revlon: Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains



After all the hype, I had to purchase the Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains, I bought the shades cherish, a light, blue toned, bubblegum pink, and lovestruck a deep plum fuchsia. I love the packaging, the chubby crayon is cute and Barbie-like and practical for travel and on the go application. The colour is very pigmented and lasts for hours especially the darker shade Lovestruck. Although I love mint scented lip products, the peppermint scent is strong and this isn't popular with everyone. If you like peppermint scents, easy application and long-lasting pigmented colour then these Balm Stains are for you. The only downside is after the initial glossy stage has worn off the stain can be quite drying on the lips so I would advise you take a lip balm in your purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment